An incredibly informative four to five -week learning circle on the future of cooperation is undertaken by @Holger / Phylo [IF]#2233 (discord), Community Manager @ IOTA Foundation with support from @Antonio Nardella [IF] – #49. “Just DAO it!” Holger / Philo says, indicating “We took inspiration from Stephen Reid (@daoist321) How to DAO course, but harmonized content and adjusted it to the needs of our IOTA community.” The discord group IOTA DAO Pioneers is formed, and very engaging dialogue ensued over the amazing opportunities afforded through DAO organizations.
Following are several learning session materials, helpful references, and highlights of the dialogue occurring in this incredible learning opportunity.
- Session one learning materials
- Session two learning materials
- Session three learning materials
- Session four learning materials
- Session five learning materials
DAO Kickoff Meeting
Holger / Phylo [IF] — 10/31/2021
Planned learning structure so far:
Game Theory and Coordination
- Game theory & coordination failure
- The evolution of coordination
- Smart contracts
- What is a DAO?
- Why DAOs – what problems do they solve?
- An overview of the DAO space
- Structure of DAOs
- Coin voting
- Proof of personhood
- Quadratic voting
- Vote delegation / liquid democracy
- Conviction voting
- Beyond coin voting governance
DAO Operating Systems
- Gnosis / Multisig
- IOTA DID (edited)
DAO Tools and frameworks – documentation and links of commonly used tools, Github links, Smart contracts etc
DAO high-level research contains studies, articles, and scientific papers that approach the whole topic from a theoretical, mathematical, statistical, game-theoretical and legal viewpoint
DAO podcasts and videos. A collection of great content from bright minds to listen in and submerge into the space: (edited)